- If your dog has previously shown any signs of aggression, whatever the circumstances may be, staff must be informed.
- If your dog snaps at water or air or chases mops, brooms, hoovers etc, staff must be informed
- If your dog has any condition, illness, allergy or problem, staff must be informed
- If your dog has fleas or has been showing signs of having fleas, staff must be informed. (scratching and biting)
- If youcannot get a comb through your dogs coat staff cannot be expected to leave any length on the coat, the coat will have to be clipped back short.
- Staff will not comb out knots and matting. Under the DEFRA Welfare Act 2007, if we cannot brush out the dog without causing the dog stress, then we will clip off the coat, as it could be considered animal cruelty.
- We will not be held responsible for rashes, red marks etc when a dog has had to be clipped short due to an unkept coat.
- Dogs are liable to sudden movements and although we will take the utmost care of your dog, accidents can happen and we cannot be held responsible should this happen.
- Your dog must be on a lead when given to staff.
- If you do not give us at least 48 hours notice if you are cancelling an appointment, a charge of 50% of the grooming price will be charged. If you give us less than 24 hours notice if you are cancelling an appointment, 100% of the grooming price will be charged.
- We are a mobile grooming service and as such may be affected by issues such as mechanical problems or traffic conditions. We will obviously make our best endeavours to attend the appointment but in some situations it may have to be cancelled.
- We pride ourselves in putting your dog’s welfare first and foremost and, therefore, safety will never be compromised by rushing to meet our next appointment. We will contact you if we are running late.
- Estimates are based on an average dog of the same or similar breed type. Some dogs may require extra or extensive work (for example if matted) which may be charged at an additional cost.
Dogs will be accepted for grooming after the owner (or other responsible person) has signed to say they have read and accepted the Terms and Conditions set out here, which are subject to change at any time.
However, if we groom your dog in the absence of a signed agreement, you are deemed to have accepted the Terms and Conditions